Sunday, January 27, 2008

Let This Be True...PLEASE!

TMZ and People magazine are reporting that New Kids on the Block are reuniting. The just went to the NKOTB website and it's up and running but the only thing you can do is sign up for "exclusive info."

Some of you may have heard me over the years saying, "If New Kids on the Block ever get back together, I am SO going on tour." Hopefully, my dream will come true. So, I have signed up and now all I need to know is...
Who wants to see New Kids on the Block with me?

2 comments:

Kate said...

I missed New Kids the first time around. I think I was listening to the Who at the time. ;-)

Amie said...

The Who is impressive. Baba O'Riley and Pinball Wizard are two of my favorite songs. But nothing, and I mean nothing, can top Hanging Tough, The Right Stuff and Step by Step. You're just jealous.